News – Presentations – Articles
- Presentations and Other News
- i-TEN Associates awarded GSA Spatial Data Management and Laser Scanning Contract (October 2013) – i-TEN Associates, Inc. has been awarded a multi-year national contract for Spatial Data Management and Laser Scanning services from the General Services Administration. The General Services Administration (GSA), Public Building Services (PBS) is one of the largest public real estate organizations in the world. It manages more than 8,600 federally leased properties and over 1500 government-owned properties across the United States and its territories. i-TEN’s contract will allow GSA to acquire support for existing building conditions documentation and SDM services at GSA Central Office and its Regional offices and allow GSA Asset Managers to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Bentley LEARNing Conference Presentation – Guest Speaker, i-TEN (May 2013) – i-TEN Associates presented a variety of workflows for point cloud modeling, rendering and animation within the MicroStation V8i platform at the Bentley LEARNing Conference in Philadelphia. The conference was a fantastic event with approximately 300 classes offered from a wide variety of industry professionals and Bentley trainers.
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ASPRS) Presentation – Guest Speaker, i-TEN (October 2012) – The technical exchange is an informal opportunity for people interested in Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing, and GIS to learn more about how these fields are being applied in resource management, government, academia, and business within our region. The topic for this presentation demonstrated methods for terrestrial photogrammetry leveraging laser scanning and panoramic photography.
- Rivoli will get high-tech 3-D model – East Oregonian (August 2012) – The non-profit coalition championing Pendleton’s Rivoli Theater has partnered with a Portland 3-D imaging company [i-TEN] to showcase the building’s assets and gather architectural measurements. This historic 3D documentation is part of i-TEN’s ongoing effort to archive Oregon’s rich historical landscape. Full article can be read here.
- Saving Today for Tomorrow – Oregon Business Journal (June 2012) – Digital 3D documentation of historic sites in Oregon well underway beginning with Petersen’s Rock Gardens in Redmond, Oregon.
- The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Presentation – Guest Speaker, i-TEN (April 2012) – AIA ‘The New Now’ Design Conference presentation entitled “Laser Scanning Revolution” detailing the value of laser scanning to architects, preservationists and other design professionals working to sustain historical and contemporary infrastructure.
- Selling Visual Communication – Spar Point Group (February 2012). Featured article in Spar Point Group highlights i-TEN’s laser scanning capabilities and the power of visualization using the laser point clouds to communicate information and ideas.
- i-TEN Associates, Inc. awarded the 2011 Be Inspired Award for Innovation in Multimedia (November 2011). i-TEN Associates, Inc. recently won the 2011 Be Inspired Award for Innovation in Multimedia for their work on implementing laser scanning and 3D modeling for use in historical preservation. The award presentation occurred during the annual Be Inspired Thought Leadership in Infrastructure event in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The Innovation in Multimedia category featured projects deploying visualization capabilities to enhance the quality, productivity, or presentation of projects. i-TEN Associates completed a series of visualizations to help clients digitally preserve artifacts of historical interest. By creating a highly efficient workflow, i-TEN produced an immersive experience in a fraction of the time and expense compared to established surveying and modeling methods.
- USS Blueback Submarine Documentation for OMSI – Professional Surveyor Magazine (August 2011). Featured article in Professional Surveyor Magazine highlights i-TEN’s laser scanning of the famous USS Blueback submarine. The resulting 3D fly-through allows people unable to maneuver through cramped quarters a 3D colorized interior a view inside the submarine.
- LiDAR News Articles
- The National Register – Archiving Integrity – LiDAR News (February 2013) – We have an extraordinary historical archival system in our country. Leveraging laser scanning and 3D technologies may very well be in the near future for our documentation system.
- More is More – The Density Factor of Remote Sensing – LiDAR News (January 2013) – Surfaces generated from ground survey data in regional mapping projects may actually be less accurate than a surface generated from photogrammetric collection.
- Frank Lloyd Wright – Documenting Design – LiDAR News (December 2012) – Our most recent project; the digital documentation of the Frank Lloyd Wright® – Gordon House next door to the Oregon Garden in Silverton, Oregon. This is the only building in Oregon designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and his only house open to the public in the Pacific Northwest.
- Out With The New, In With The Old – Photogrammetry Project Showcase – LiDAR News (November 2012) – In this Public Utility District (P.U.D.) project, i-TEN checked relative accuracies of existing LiDAR DEM (Digital Elevation Model) against new aerotriangulated stereo imagery, then collected supplemental DTM (Digital Terrain Model) data within the necessary update areas. The result was the use of existing digital terrain data with limited update supplementation that yielded an accurate, high quality, updated orthorectified imagery coverage throughout the P.U.D. project.
- Historical Facade Analysis – Alternative Workflows – LiDAR News (October 2012) – Terrestrial photogrammetric methods and analysis with laser scanning and panoramic photography are outlined in this project showcase article.
NEW CLOSEOUT STORE IN BRANSON has COACH BAGS
I just shopped in a new store in Stacy Village. It is Big Mouth’s Closeouts. replica michael kors They are across the street from cheap michael kors purses Landry’s. They have designer handbags including authentic Coach handbags and I think they have Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs handbags and lots of high end department store jewelry at great prices. fake cheap Michael kors handbags I didn’t have to fight Michael Kors handbag outlet the crowd at Tanger Outlet either. Their prices were pretty fake michael kors good, too. Any ideas where to shop for designer shoes at a good price??I just shopped in a new store in Stacy cheap Michael Kors Village. It is Big Mouth’s Closeouts. They are across the street from Landry’s. They have designer handbags including authentic Coach handbags and I think they have Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs handbags and michael kors cheap lots of high end cheap replica michael kors department store jewelry at cheap michael kors great prices. I didn’t have to fight the crowd at Tanger Outlet either. Their prices were pretty good, too. Any ideas where to shop for designer replica cheap Michael Kors shoes at a good price??Articles Connexes：
hoping that part wasn’t true. What is definitely true is the story of . He was a Haitian guy who was declared dead by two doctors and buried in 1962. They found him wandering around the village 18 years red bottom pumps later. It turned out the local voodoo priests had been using naturally occurring chemicals to cheap gucci shoes basically zombify people and putting them to work on the sugar plantations (). So, the next time you’re pouring a little packet of sugar into cheap gucci bags your coffee, remember that it may have been handled by a zombie at some point. Chances this could cause fake michael kors a zombie apocalypse: On the one hand, it’s already fucking happened! So that earns it some street cred right off the bat. But, even if some evil genius intentionally distributed alkaloid toxins to a population to turn them into cheap michael kors bags a shambling, mindless horde, there is no way to make these zombies aggressive or cannabalistic. What is it? In cheap michael kors the movie, it Michael Kors handbag outlet was a virus that turned human beings into mindless killing machines. In real life, we have a series of brain disorders that do the
revealed Authenitc Black Bobby Smith Jersey that seven of 29 NFL owners had not ever realized the Colts were no longer in Baltimore. Al Davis was not included in the survey, because none of the acceptable responses to the question asked provided for profanity.) Curiously, Indianapolis is the Premier Green Antti Niemi Jersey 24th largest TV market in the country, but when adjusted for black and white sets and homes not tuned to ESPN’s "SpeedWeek," it falls to No. 172. (By the way, NBC announced that, in the event the Colts win today, it will pre empt its entire Super Bowl XXX coverage Jan. 28 to air a "Best of ‘Blossom’ " retrospective.) We can kid Indianapolis because we love Indianapolis. And, in this continually improbable NFL season, I’ll stand somewhat firm in support of the Colts. The Steelers are 11 point favorites in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh will win but Indianapolis will cover. Pick: Colts. Packers at Cowboys ( 9): This is the Good Ship Lollipop vs. the Evil Empire. This is a publicly owned team vs. a privately held monolith. This